13/11/2013

Christmas Wishlist #1

So Christmas is literally right round the corner now and since I've put myself on a spending ban, I've just got to wish for stuff instead. Here are a few items which are on my Christmas wish list #1.
Wish list!

Origins Super Spot Remover Blemish Treatment Gel 10ml: I have heard so many good reviews about this product and since I always break out this is definitely on my wish list! 10ml for £14 is quite pricey but if it works as good as everyone says it does, it's worth it right? I can't wait to get my hands on this!!
£14 from Debenhams, find it here.

MAC Lipstick in Myth: I've had this lipstick a few times now and I keep repurchasing it. It's absolutely perfect for a nude lipstick. One of my favourite lipsticks from MAC. I've recently ran out so I need to buy another.
£15 from MAC, find it here.

Barry M Sequin Nail Paint Effects in Pink: I've got to admit, I have the worst nails ever. I have the horrible habit of biting them, even though I try my hardest not to, I still do. So I have been getting acrylics a lot recently and when I seen this nail effect I just thought it would look so cute on long finger nails. It's so pretty.
£3.99 from Boots, find it here.

Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eye Liner in Black Ink: I've got the dupe Maybelline Gel Eye Liner and I love it, so I would love to splurge out for this gel eye liner. I don't usually wear eye liner a lot but if I bought this one, I think I would try and wear it regularly.
£17.50 from Debenhams, find it here.

New Look Black Contrast Chunky Sole Lace Up Heeled Work Boots: Okay, basically, these are perfect. I absolutely love these! You can't go wrong with monochrome. These are perfect for the winter! Big and chunky. I am so excited to get these.
£29.99 from New Look, find them here.

New Look Black Double Strap High Leg Riding Boots: I still don't know whether I will be able to pull of knee high boots as I'm not that tall but these look gorgeous. I would love to try and style some knee high boots as they would be great for winter, especially if we get a lot of wet and snowy weather.
£39.99 from New Look, find them here.


6 comments :

  1. Great post, Barry M polishes are my fave! Your blog is the cutest!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of that MAC nude!! My favourite ever nude is MAC's Creme d'Nude, think this one is a lil more lighter - but it's so me!!
    I love the look of those riding boots too!
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    [Are you interested in Skincare? Fancy getting involved in a new blogger project? Read more here - #TheSkinProject]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I'll have to check out Creme d'Nude!! Sounds so nice :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist! Definitely got my eye on the Origins blemish gel :)
    Now following you - let's connect?
    Keep in touch
    Kiss, Jenny

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of those boots! I'm getting so excited for Christmas now it's officially December, although I can't believe how quickly this year has gone! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete