26/11/2013

Recent Purchases

I have decided I need to start blogging a lot more and recently I went shopping with my boyfriend and thought ‘a haul post would be perfect’ so here are my recent buys.




Topshop Polka Dot Dress: Black and white it so easy to wear in the winter. I wear this dress with black tights and pink leather jacket. I don’t have anything like this in my wardrobe as I would never usually wear dresses in the winter but when I saw it I thought it was amazing and so cute. It was originally £29 but I got it for £10 in the sale at Topshop. I’m so pleased I bought this as it is a perfect fit and I really love wearing it. 
George Floral Jogging Bottoms: Okay, okay, so I admit it, these are PJ bottoms but come on they are so cute I just had to buy them. They are far too pretty to wear just to bed so I do wear them as joggers. To be honest, I only wear them to my boyfriend’s house or just going food shopping or something as they are so comfy and when you don’t want to wear jeans these are easy just to throw on quickly. I never really buy anything from George at Asda but these were a bargain, they were only £8.



Sheinside Lace Playsuit: As you all know by now I love eBay and I found this gem new with tags online. I don’t know when I will wear this but white lace playsuits won’t go out of fashion anytime soon so this is going to be great in my wardrobe. This was such a bargain off eBay and I am generally happy as I won the bid and was only £2.24.



Primark Polka Dot Jumper: I am loving jumpers this winter. They are definitely needed this winter as it is freeeeezing already. This cute black and white polka dot jumper is so pretty. It’s so thick but it doesn’t always keep you warm so I always wrap up with a scarf and coat. An annoying part of this jumper is that it rides up so I have to keep pulling it down but it’s fine. It was around £12 from Primark.



Matalan Patterned Trousers: I fell in love with these trousers as soon as I seen them but then realised they were maternity. It didn’t stop me buying them though. Just means they are extra comfy and they are perfect. I rolled up the bottoms and style them with white brogues. These were £18 from Matalan.



Primark Chihuahua Socks: Not sure about you but as soon as I got a Chihuahua I bought everything with a Chihuahua on. So when I saw these socks I just had to get them. They are so perfect. Although my puppy is fawn, this Chihuahua is a gorgeous colour. These socks are so soft and comfy. They were £2 from Primark.

Have you bought anything recently?

4 comments :

  1. That Polka dot dress is AMAZING! love it babe x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie :)) I've followed your blog xx

      Delete
  2. the polka dot dress is too cute and im loving the patterned trousers x

    blvckmarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great buys, i love the matalan trousers! x

    ReplyDelete