11/12/2013

Christmas Tag


Quick update: sorry I haven't blogged in two weeks, I have been really busy but now I should be back into blogging quite frequently. Christmas shopping has taking over my life and my boyfriend’s silly shift hour’s means I spend every minute I can with him so that's why I haven't been blogging much. Also, sharing a laptop with my dad as mine has broken isn't good, so after Christmas I will be buying my own laptop.So... I saw this Christmas Tag on Loren’s blog (LoreninWonderland) and I thought it was a great post to do. This is my first Tag post but I can see them being quite regular.

What time of year do you start your Christmas shopping?
Usually, start of December but this year I’ve already started, so hopefully I’m going to be a little bit more organised than I was last year (I even went Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve last year)
Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
I don’t. Although, I do drink a lot more hot chocolates than usual.
Tell me how Christmas goes down in your home
On the morning, I usually wake up first and then I wake up my brother and then my mum and dad and we all go downstairs, although I’m 21 and my brothers 24, we still get the ‘has Santa been?’ off my mum and dad. We then open our presents and then my mum will cook dinner and then we will chill out for the rest of the day. It’s such a lazy day.
Although, this year I’m going up my boyfriends for dinner so it’s going to be different this year. I’m so excited though.
Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Not really, my family used to always get together on Boxing Day but that stopped when everyone started going to the Boxing Day sales.
Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
White Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows and Whipped Cream from Costa.
Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
Band Aid: Do They Know It’s Christmas. I love most Christmas songs!
What do you do on Christmas Eve?
Not much to be honest. I’ll be seeing my boyfriend, watching Christmas films and eating a lot of sweets this year.
What's your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have a strategy?
I don’t. I usually get my mum to wrap up as she is really good. I always add a bow and a ribbon and stuff though.
What's your dream gift this year?
I don’t really have a dream gift. Sounds bad but I’m excited to get money for the Boxing Day sales.
Describe your Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
We have like a medium size tree which stands in a basket on a shelf thing, it’s so hard to describe. We have cats and a new Chihuahua puppy so the Christmas tree has to be lifted up. It’s cute though. All gold and browns. My mum decorates my house like a grotto inside.
Do you decorate just the tree or other areas of your house e.g. windows, bannisters?
We decorate the living room, like crazy. Everywhere in the living room has something on it. We don’t put anything up outside of the house though. I have a little pink Christmas tree which I usually put up in my room. Last year I didn’t take it down till February because it was so pretty.
What do you wear to Christmas parties and what do you wear on Christmas day?
I have never been to a Christmas party which is quite sad but on Christmas day, I wear my PJ’s most of the day but considering I’m going up Jacobs this year, I’m going to have to go shopping for a new outfit, ahhhh, excited!!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas this year. I tag everyone who wants to do it. Let me know if you do it and I’ll have a look.

2 comments :

  1. Ahh we should have our Christmas tree raised up somehow too cause Luna keeps stealing all of the decorations off it ha!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww honestly the cats sit in the tree and everything goes all over. We putting our decorations up tonight so god knows how Harley will react, she barks at Christmas lights though so can't walk her much haha!

      Delete