18/12/2013

This or That Tag

One week till Christmas, I still have got a few presents to get but I'm pretty much sorted now!! I am starting to like doing Tag posts because they are so quick and easy and when you don't have anything else to blog about or can't think or anything, it's a great post.


Make-Up:
1.Blush or Bronzer: I’ve started to wear bronzer a lot more at the moment but I absolutely love blush.
2. Lipgloss or Lipstick: Lipstick for definite! My hair always gets stuck on my lipgloss.
3. Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara. Eyeliner takes me ages to put on, sometimes it’s too much effort.
4. Foundation or Concealer: Foundation. I don’t always wear concealer.
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: Natural, I haven’t found a good coloured eye shadow which looks good with my eye colour.
6. Press or Loose Eye Shadow: Press, loose eye shadow gets everywhere!
7. Brush or Sponge: Brush.
 Nails:
1. OPI or China Glaze: OPI, I would love to try China Glaze though.
2. Long or Short: I have very short, horrible bitten nails, so when I have long acrylics on I feel so girly so definitely long.
3. Acrylic or Natural: Acrylic.
4. Bright or dark: Bright.
5. Flower or No flower: No flower.
 Perfume:
1. Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume. I want to start a really big collection.
2. Lotion or Body Butter: I love the Body Shop Body Butter, smells and feels lovely.
3. Body Wash or Soap: Body wash.
4. Lush or other: Lush.
 Fashion:
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants: Sweat pants. I can’t wear jeans. I always wear leggings. I love being cosy.
2. Long or Short Sleeves: Short sleeves.
3. Dress or Skirt: Skirts, I have really big hips so some dresses make me look huge and skirts usually hide my curves and make me look slimmer.
4. Scarves or Hat: Hats. I haven’t got the hang of how to make a scarf look nice without it looking daft.
5. Studs or Dangling earrings: I have stretched ears, but I am in the process of de-stretching them so I can wear cute studs.
6. Necklace or Bracelet: Necklaces.
7. Heels or Flat: Flats. I hate how heels hurt my poor feet. I wish I could wear heels everyday though.
8. Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots.
9. Jackets or Hoodies: Jackets, although I love how easy it is to throw on a hoody when it’s cold outside.
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21.
 Hair:
1. Curly or Straight: Both. I love changing my hair styles.
2. Bun or Pony Tail: Bun.
3. Bobby pins or Butterfly clips: Bobby pins
4. Hairspray or Gel: I don’t use any but if I needed to, I’ll use hairspray.
5. Long or Short: Long. I miss my long hair. I have changed my hair colour so many times it really damaged my hair so it’s currently short and it’s awful, I hate it.
6. Dark or Light: Both. I have had all colours and I am happy to say I kind of suit all colours.
7. Side swept or Full Fringe: Side swept.
8. Up or down: Whilst my hair is at this length I wear it up all the time, but when I had long hair it was always down.

Random:
1. Rain or Shine: Shine. I need to live somewhere which is always hot.
2. Summer or Winter: Hard decision!! Summer for the weather and road trips but winter for the festive feeling and I love the feeling of giving people things at times like this.
3. Fall or Spring: Fall. My birthday is in September.
4. Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla.

If you have done the ‘this or that’ tag, let me know. I tag everyone. Leave your links.

1 comment :

  1. I love tags :) might give this one a go!


    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    Latest Posts Ft - Balance Me, Laurens Way and NEOM Organics

    ReplyDelete