05/01/2014

Christmas 2013.

Omg, as if Christmas is over and we are now 5 days into the new year! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year!! I absolutely love Christmas. I just love giving everyone presents. I love being nosey at what other people got for Christmas so I've decided to show everyone what I got. So this post will include what I got off my mum, dad and my boyfriend, Jacob.
By the way, I am so sorry about the bad quality photos and lighting, I had to use my phone as I've misplaced my camera and the lighting in my room is terrible.

As I grow up my mum and dad cut down on how many presents I get. Here are just a few little ones they got me. I am starting to learn face art so my mum bought me 3 eye shadow palettes from TK Maxx. Forget the grumpy cat, Bob the cat is my favourite. I am so excited to start reading his new book. I got a cute new notebook as I love writing down lists about random stuff. I love Jean Paul Gaultier perfumes and the Ma Dame bottle is just so cute. I also got money to go shopping on Boxing Day which a haul post will be coming up in the next few days.
These are some of the presents I got from my lovely boyfriend. Just look at how beautiful my new Vivienne Westwood purse is!! I was so shocked when I opened this. It's just so beautiful. I have been wanting to try the Alien perfume for so long and I now I think it is my favourite perfume ever. I always love new makeup brushes so Jacob got me the MAC Travel brush set and a mascara which is now my favourite mascara ever! Nike Airs are the comfiest trainers ever and they literally go with everything. He also bought me some cute bits from Boux Avenue. He got me a beautiful dressing gown from Boux Avenue too. He gave me Miley Cyrus' new album as an early Christmas present which is now on repeat in the car.

This year I have absolutely loved Christmas, I had a beautfiul dinner up Jacobs house and a perfect chilled evening. I have got loads of chocolates to get through but I am trying to eat healthier so it's going to be so hard not to be tempted to eat them. I have been spoilt rotten this Christmas and I'm actually gutted it's over.

I really hope you all enjoyed Christmas and if you have a blog post or a youtube video of what you got for Christmas, please leave your links down in the comments. Also, I would love to have some new people to follow, so follow me on twitter/instagram/bloglovin and I will follow you all back.

4 comments :

  1. The Vivienne Westwood purse is amazing! Very jealous of the Mac travel brush set as well. Just started following you :) Josie xxx

    http://josielcross.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your blog with me the other night! I love your VW purse, it is stunning! I also love your hair!

    Following you on GFC now so look forward to reading your blog in the future.

    You can always pop over and say Hi to me at LillaLoves.com

    Lilla x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo great gifts, loving the VW purse, very swish!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your so lucky! loving the sneaker collection ;D I just love the VW purse its incredible especially the material detailing! x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete