10/03/2014

Elf Cosmetic Haul: March 2014

So recently Elf Cosmetics had a 50% off everything online so I just had to take the opportunity to grab lots of items. I was so excited because I've been wanting to try a few of their products for a while now but just never got round to it. I bought 18 items and paid £33.92 which is an absolute bargain. I will be writing reviews within the next few days when I've tried the products out. 
Just like to say how good the delivery was from Elf. It took 1 week from when I ordered for it to come. 1 week is fantastic considering there would be a lot of people ordering quite a few products as well, great service!!! 


Flawless Finish Foundation: Porcelain (£7.50)
Studio Makeup Mist & Set (£3.95)
Blushes: Peachy Keen, Giddy Gold and Blushing Rose (£3.95 each)
Single Eyeshadows: Coffee Bean, Wild Wheat and Raspberry Truffle (£3.95 each) 
Bronzer: Cool (£3.95)
Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder: St Lucia (£3.95)
Studio Eyebrow Kit: Light (£3.95)
Mineral Lipstick: Cheerful Cherry, Rich Raspberry and Nicely Nude (£5.00 each)
Studio Stipple Brush (£3.95)
Blending Eye Brush (£1.95)
Eyeshadow Brush (£1.95)
Eye Crease Brush (£1.95)

That is everything I bought this time round. What are your favourite products from Elf? I would love to try more.

15 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to try elf products but never really got round to it, you managed to get such a bargain though!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I absolutely love getting bargains. I'm going to write reviews so keep your eyes peeled :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I find it really hard to pick the perfect Elf products. I have a bronzer which I really hate, then a eyelid primer which is so weird with sparkles in it. I also have a blusher which is brilliant! I should probably try some more :)
    Tanja Mortensen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, I'm definitely going to do reviews because they do range in quality! Keep an eye out for reviews :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love Elf products, so jelous of all the brushes you got, need to get some new ones myself!

    Love x

    Have a look at our giveaway:
    http://insidefruits.co.uk/insidefruits-ready-for-spring-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only used the stipple brush so far which I honestly don't like but the eye brushes are looking really good and feel fabulous! :) I will check it out now. Keep your eyes peeled for reviews soon xxx

      Delete
  4. Looking forward to reading your reviews as I've often wondered what Elf brushes are like.Love the look of the Nicely Nude lipstick!
    strupag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just posted a review on the lipstick, brush reviews will be soon :) xxxx

      Delete
  5. These blushes are absolutely gorgeous!!! Need them all !!!!
    Lovely blog hun x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only used one so far and I can say they are realllllllly good :)
      Thank you xxx

      Delete
  6. Can't believe all of that stuff! That's amazing! That raspberry truffle eye-shadow is gorgeous! how's the pigmentation? :)

    Novarellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I haven't used to eyeshadows yet, I'll let you know once I post a review though :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I've never actually tried any ELF products! I've heard great reports though

    www.thefashion-six.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried anything from ELF but those lipsticks look really nice, might have a browse on their website :)

    Anna | On The Dressing Table

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recommend ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral for the most amazing coral blush! I've repurchased it three times now, I love it so much. Lovely blog! Congrats on the 100 followers! :)

    ReplyDelete