10/04/2014

Recent Mini Haul: April 2014.

I have recently started a new job and everyday walking to work I walk past Boots. This is very bad for my bank balance. I always get so excited when I see '3 for 2' or any of the other offers they do. This is what I have bought recently. 
 The Batiste Dry Shampoo is a must for the early mornings now. It's my holy-grail, I absolutely love it. Weirdly I have never used Dry Shampoo before, just because I never needed to but I honestly know why bloggers love it so much. They smell so amazing too. I bought the one for brown hair too just because I was so intrigued.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water was also on my list of things to try out. I have just used up the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution and I loved it so I really wanted to try the Garnier one out.
The new Spray & Go Body Moisturiser by Vaseline is perfect for my getting ready quickly mornings. It is so refreshing. I do agree with the other bloggers who said it's cold when first sprayed onto you. I definitely will be repurchasing this once I run out.
The Argan Oil Hair Treatment oil was from Savers and I bought it because it was £1. My hair is so damaged at the moment I will try anything to get it back to decent condition. I now understand why this was £1, it was very drying for my hair and it made it feel straw like. I have only used it once so I'm not sure if I used it more it would some how make my hair feel any smoother.

Have you purchased any of these products? What have you bought recently?
Also enter my giveaway here.



3 comments :

  1. I've been using the argan oil for a bit. I found it made my hair too oily so used less of it! I find you don't see the effects until a few hours later!

    www.scottishbitches.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the micellar cleansing water - I love how gentle it is!

    www.lulabelloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog great reviews. I would love it if we could follow each other?

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete