03/12/2015

Day 2 | 12 Days of Blogmas: Top 5 High Street Christmas Jumpers

Last night I seen Zoe (Zoella) uploaded a video of her christmas jumpers and it made me go on a hunt for some online! I’ve got to hold my hands up; I’ve NEVER had a Christmas Jumper! I know, how bad! Everyone nowadays are wearing them whether it’s the ugly looking sweater or a pretty girly jumper, they are in every shop on the high street! So this post is about the 5 favourite jumpers that I’ve seen whilst browsing. They are all super affordable and all super cute!
First one is from New Look. This one is perfect if you love a good slogan! Also, if you don’t want to wear a over the top jumper but still want to join in with the festive jumper, this one is great! This would look great with skinny ripped jeans or even a leather skirt! You can find the jumper here.

(image taken from the New Look website) 
This one from H&M is probably my favourite jumper because it reminds me of watching old American Christmas films which every actor/actress would wear a jumper similar to this one. Although it doesn’t scream ‘Christmas Jumper’ the colours are just beautiful. Not going to lie, I would probably wear this throughout autumn and winter and not just near Christmas. I would pair this with a burgundy leather skirt or leather look leggings. You can find it here.
(image taken from the H&M website)
George at ASDA has some amazing Christmas jumpers this year, in both the women and men’s section. This one is for all you creative people. It's an actual countdown to Christmas Jumper! You can get it here.
(image taken from the George website)
The second jumper from George at ASDA that I love is from the men’s section. The Grinch is one of the best Christmas films and a lot of high street stores have clothing with the Grinch on them. I would wear this baggy and oversized over some black skinny jeans. You'll be able to get it here.
(image taken from the George website)
I love looking around supermarkets for clothing instead of the general shops on the high street. This jumper from the Disney collection from F&F at Tesco is amazing! Most people love Disney so this jumper is perfect and SO SO CUTE! You'll be able to grab it here.
(image taken from the Tesco website)
Have you got a Christmas jumper this year? If so, where from? Also, leave your links if you're doing Blogmas, or even if you aren't!

No comments :

Post a Comment