05/12/2015

Day 3 | 12 Days of Blogmas: Gift Ideas For Her.

If your family are anything like mine, they always say every year "I don't want anything for Christmas' and it's always the whole 'what do you get someone who has pretty much everything?' So today, I'm sharing some of my gift ideas for women incase you are struggling with what to buy someone. 
(image taken from the ASOS website)

My first little gift is the cutest Gold Robin jewellery box from the brand Sass and Belle from ASOS. ASOS is such a good website to go onto if you would rather do online shopping or if you're too busy to go out shopping. If I'm honest, I prefer ordering online so I don't have to carry loads of bags around being weighed down! This little jewellery box would make a great addition to your dressing table. You can grab it from here.

(image taken from the Oliver Bonas website)
I absolutely love Oliver Bonas! I just wish there was a store in the North-East so I could go and browse rather then having to order online. They do a great selection of gifts for both men and women and they do some great homeware pieces too. If you're struggling for a present for someone, candles make great gifts. Oliver Bonas has a number of great smelling candles and this trio of winter scented candles would make a great gift. The scents are Red Berry and Cinnamon, Exotic Fig and Saffron and Amber. You can pick it up here.
(image taken from the Paperchase website)
Does the person you're buying for love cooking and baking? Well Paperchase has some amazing recipe files. I absolutely love the cupcake design, it's so cute. It is a ring binder file so you can change it around to suit how you would like it set out. You can get it here.
(image taken from the Waterstones website)
Colouring books are a must for this Christmas. There are so many out there now but I thought I would include my favourite one which is the Millie Marottas Tropical Wonderland. I coloured mine in when I was on my flight to Egypt and back and it was so relaxing. It's perfect if you just want to chill out and relax. You can pick it up here. 
(image taken from the Debenhams website)
Gift sets of perfume or makeup make great gifts at Christmas. Debenhams always have discounts throughout December so you can pick them up for a bit cheaper then usual. Marc Jacobs do great sets which includes body lotion and shower gel along with the perfume. Daisy Dream is such a beautiful perfume and Marc Jacobs has the BEST perfume bottles ever, which is a bonus. You can find it here.
(image taken from the Not on the High Street website)
Not on the High Street is a fabulous website which has some great unique ideas for presents. Most of the gifts you can get personalised which adds a special touch to a present. This wine glass I've found is such a good idea. If the person you're buying for likes a little glass of wine, or even a bottle (who's judging lol) this is a great idea. You can grab it here.
Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? Leave your links! 

No comments :

Post a Comment