11/12/2015

Day 6 | 12 Days of Blogmas: Christmas Films

All I seem to do in December is watch Christmas films, morning or night. I love being cozied up watching films when it's dark outside. It makes me feel so excited for Christmas. Here are my favourite films to get me in the Christmas mood.
I know it's hard to choose a favourite Christmas film but for me, it has to be Love Actually. I watch this film only in the week leading up to Christmas because for some reason, that's when it makes me feel special. The different story lines of all the characters are absolutely amazing plus, the amount of brilliant actors and actresses in this makes the film even better. 

Another great movie is The Santa Clause. This film made me wish my dad would 'accidentally' kill Santa so he could put on his suit so he would become Santa. I do prefer The Santa Clause then Santa Clause 2 but they are both in my favourite Christmas films.
Everybody loves Home Alone and if you don't, WHY? It's amazing! Definitely up there in my top 3, both 1 & 2. I do also love Home Alone 3 even though it isn't Macaulay Culkin.
Miracle on 34th Street is the film to make me feel good near Christmas! It ALWAYS gives me goosebumps. If you haven't watched this, you have to. I do prefer this one then the original, I love Richard Attenborough.
This is my 'Christmas Eve' film. I was this before I go to bed on Christmas Eve. I absolutely love this film. The soundtrack for this film is so good too! 
THE GRINCH - that's all I have to say!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment