18/12/2015

Day 9 | 12 Days of Christmas: Beauty Christmas Wish List

I do apologise for this post being up a day late but I've been super busy the last couple of days. Christmas is literally like, next week. How quick has this year gone by the way!! Because it's so close to Christmas I thought I'd post my beauty wish list. 

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette - when I seen that Gwen had realised a palette with Urban Decay I got so excited! The colours look absolutely beautiful and the swatches I've seen look great. I can't wait to get my hands on it and create some beautiful eye makeup with it. 
Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Make-Up Setting Spray - If I'm honest, I only want this setting spray because I feel recently my face is becoming oily? and my make-up just comes off within hours. So I'm just looking for products which could help my makeup stay on longer throughout the day.
Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette - I've never owned anything from Charlotte Tilbury but I've heard amazing things about all her products. Whilst I was browsing I seen this palette and just fell in love! Look how pretty it is! 
MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Stone - (the picture of the lipstick isn't stone) - I've been watching quite a few Youtube videos of makeup tutorials using this lipstick and I just need it in my life!
Benefit High Beam Highlighter - I reallllllly want this for the summer. I want to highlight and contour my face a lot more in 2016. 
Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder - I'm hoping this product will help when my makeup creases under my eyes. The reviews I've read also says it blurs out pores and fine lines which I won't complain. 
What's on your beauty wish list? 

No comments :

Post a Comment