06/01/2016

2016 Beauty Wish List

Hey lovelies! I hope you have all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year!  This is my first post of 2016, ahhh!! A couple of days ago, I sorted out and gave all my makeup I’ve never used or barely used to my cousin and it got me thinking, I reallllllly need some new stuff. So I’ve searched, watched YouTube tutorials, read review after review and I’ve come up with a 2016 beauty wish list.

First off Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – I have been growing my eyebrows for a good month or so now (they are so ugly at the moment) and I really want to get HD brows in the next couple of weeks. I have heard so many good things about this product and the tutorials I’ve watched which use this, their eyebrows look amazing!
Next we have BECCA X Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the colour Champagne Pop. This has got to be one of the most beautiful highlighters ever! Every single video that I watch on YouTube that uses this makes me fall in love with it even more!
Another highlighter I want to pick up is The Balm Marylou Manizer. I was super excited when I walked past Superdrug at the Metro Centre and seen they now stock The Balm products.  Nicole Guerriero uploaded a 2015 Beauty Favourites and she mentioned this product so I read some reviews and I really need to pick this up ASAP.
Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder is a product I also want to pick up in 2016! I’ve always wanted a loose setting powder for under my eyes because I feel that around my eyes and even between my eyebrows crease the most.
I’ve never actually owned anything from NARS. I always see people using the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I want it in the colour custard so I use it to hard my dark circles.
Some more products, which I want, are the LA Girl Pro Concealers in Natural and Beautiful Bronze. I want to highlight and contour my face with these. I see so many youtubers do this and they look amazing so I’d like to give it a try myself.
Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is the foundation I want in 2016. I’ve heard how good it is but one thing I’m unsure about is I feel as if my skin a little oily at the moment and I do believe that this foundation is better for drier skin, although it does say it’s for all skin types.
The Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette is another product I want to pick up. I wish it was easier to get Kat Von D products in the UK because I would love to look at this in person rather than buying online just incase I don't actually like it. Everyone who speaks about does love it though, so hopefully in 2016, I will pick this up.
What are you wanting to pick up in 2016? Have you tried any of the products I'm wanting?

2 comments :

  1. Literally all of these are on my beauty wish list as well haha! Everybody's raving about the laura mercier translucent powder so that's something I especially want to try.

    www.saarasofia.com

    ReplyDelete