16/11/2015

Newcastle Christmas Market: 14/11/2015

The middle of November is the time where Christmas markets come to town! Saturday was the first day of Newcastle's Christmas market and it was amazing! The smell of all the fresh food from all around the world, wild boar burgers and mulled wine in the air! I love looking around the Christmas markets and at all the hand made decorations and ornaments! My favourite hut was definitely the one selling Dutch Pancakes! I have never had them before but I know I will definitely be getting some more next time I'm at Newcastle!

We ordered a small plate between me and Jacob and we got 15 mini pancakes! We got them with two toppings, lemon and sugar but you could choose between about 10 different topping including Nutella and cream! This plate was only £3.50 and they were absolutely delicious! 
This weekend I'm going to Manchester for the Christmas Markets and I'm so excited! I've never been to Manchester before so I'm looking forward to the shopping too! 
Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! Where are your favourite Christmas markets at?

No comments :

Post a Comment